We currently have a vacancy for an Assistant Cook.
Date Required: September 2021
Salary: Point 3-5 (£10,391 - £10,811)
Hours: 24 hours per week, term time only
Closing Date:June 8th 2021
Interviews: June 17th 2021
The Local Governing Committee are seeking to appoint an assistant Cook to join our catering team.
The successful candidate will:
- have had experience of working in a busy kitchen
- have relevant and up to date catering qualifications
- be a team player who is positive, proactive, organised and calm
- be able to support our Cook in planning and providing healthy menus, in line with Government regulations
- have an excellent understanding of hygiene, health & safety and allergies
In return we can offer:
- a friendly and supportive work environment with committed and motivated staff
- polite and happy pupils
- a well-resourced kitchen
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children.
Appointment will be subject to references, DBS and medical clearance.
After school visits are welcome – please contact the office.
APPLICATIONS CAN ONLY BE ACCEPTED ON THE CATHOLIC EDUCATION SERVICE FORM. Available on the Essex County Council Website, (www.essexschooljobs.co.uk) St. Helen's Website (st-helens.southend.sch.uk) or direct from the school.
Please ensure you complete and return all forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is very important that your personal statement relates to the person specification.
Email addresses for your referees help us to speed up your application. Many thanks.