St. Helen’s Catholic Primary School
North Rd, Westcliff on Sea, Essex, SS0 7AY
Tel. No. 01702 343823
NQT’s invited to apply
Date Required:September 2018
Salary:Main Pay Range
Closing Date:16 March 2018, midnight
Interviews:28 March 2018
The Governing Body are seeking to appoint a Class Teacher for our expanding school.The successful candidate will join our friendly team who:
- is highly motivated and enthusiastic
- has excellent classroom practice
- is committed to meeting the needs of all pupils
- is able to help pupils achieve their very best
- is practising Catholics or willing to support the Catholic Ethos of the school
In return we can offer:
- A friendly atmosphere and a supportive working environment
- Experienced and dedicated support staff
- A positive ethos
- Our pupils are enthusiastic and enjoy learning in a variety of different ways
- Future opportunities for promotion as we are currently expanding.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children.
Appointment will be subject to references, DBS and medical clearance.
Visits to the school are welcome.
There is a possibility of an early start and assistance with relocation costs for those candidates outside the Essex Boundary who are moving to the Southend Borough Council area.
APPLICATIONS CAN ONLY BE ACCEPTED ON THE CATHOLIC EDUCATION SERVICE FORM. Available on the Essex County Council Website, (www.essexschooljobs.co.uk) St. Helen's Website (st-helens.southend.sch.uk) or direct from the school. Please ensure you complete and return all forms.